Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with johnnysportstore.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
2019 Specialized Turbo Levo Expert FSR 29 Electric Mountain Bike
- Brand: Specialized
- Product Code: JSS00944
- Availability: In Stock
2019 Specialized Turbo Levo Expert FSR 29" Electric Mountain BikeThe Specialized Turbo Levo Expert FSR Electric Mountain Bike will put a smile on your face as you tackle the toughest and roughest trails. The 9m carbon fibre chassis with an M5 Premium aluminium rear-end makes the bike stiff, light and responsive and 150mm of travel in the frame and fork will have you rolling fast. 29" Trail..
2019 Specialized Turbo Levo Expert FSR 29" Electric Mountain Bike
The Specialized Turbo Levo Expert FSR Electric Mountain Bike will put a smile on your face as you tackle the toughest and roughest trails. The 9m carbon fibre chassis with an M5 Premium aluminium rear-end makes the bike stiff, light and responsive and 150mm of travel in the frame and fork will have you rolling fast. 29" Trail Geometry is responsive and stable, and the Turbo Levo features a light and efficient motor and powerful battery so you'll be able to climb the toughest ascents with ease.
SRAM's X1 1x drivetrain offers a wide-ranging 10-42t cassette, and hydraulic disc braking ensures that you can take every descent at full speed and in full confidence. The combination of tubeless-ready wheels and Specialized Butcher 29 inch tyres give you the best balance of low rolling resistance, comfort and puncture protection.
- The Turbo Levo Expert FSR frame is constructed with a FACT 9m carbon fibre chassis and an M5 Premium aluminium rear-end, making it not only lightweight but also stiff and responsive
- 29 Trail Geometry includes a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays
- Internal cable routing, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube, and the minimalist motor is mounted in a more secure, lighter way
- The custom Specialized 2.1 Rx Trail-tuned motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, providing you with 40% more capacity and range, and even more power to ride more trails. It's still seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removable, too
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9m Carbon w/ M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox Pike RC29, 150mm of travel
- REAR SUSPENSION: RockShox Deluxe RT3 w/ custom valve, 150mm of travel
- STEM: Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree, S/M 40mm / L/XL 50mm
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X1, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM S700, single-click lever
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1175, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CRANKSET: Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm, 32T, custom steel
- FRONT WHEEL: Hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h | Spokes: DT Swiss Revolution | Rim: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, tubeless ready, 28h
- REAR WHEEL: Hub: DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h | Spokes: DT Swiss Revolution | Rim: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, tubeless ready, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post 34.9mm, 130mm of travel (size: S), 160mm of travel (sizes: M/XL)
- MOTOR: Specialized 2.1, custom Rx trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- UI/REMOTE: Specialized TCU, 10-LED state of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, handlebar remote with walk-assist
- BATTERY: Turbo M2-700, fully integrated with rock guard, 700 Wh
- CHARGER: Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS: Custom Specialized wiring harness
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt